Friday, July 10, 2009

Sexus: The Rosy Crucifixion I


And now for a brief passage from my new favorite book (I am reading it now). This is from the first chapter of Sexus: The Rosy Crucifixion I by Henry Miller. It is so hot and edgy it is pretty hard to believe it was written in 1949. That's 60 years ago! Amazing stuff: some classic American literature and super sweet smut all in one foul mouthed and dirty minded beautiful book.

"She went into a prolonged orgasm in which I thought she would rub my cock off. Finally she slid off and slumped back into her corner, her dress still up over her knees. I leaned over to embrace her again and as I did so I ran my hand up her wet cunt. She clung to me like a leech, wiggling her slippery ass around in a frenzy of abandon. I felt the hot juice trickling through my fingers. I had all four fingers up her crotch, stirring up the liquid moss which was tingling with electric spasms. She had two or three more orgasms and then sank back exhausted, smiling up at me weakly like a trapped doe ."

-Henry Miller, Sexus: The Rosy Crucifixion I


No comments: