Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Twisted and Bound with Goddess LeeAnn!

I just had the opportunity to do some very interesting rope-bondage/fetish modeling with Goddess LeeAnn, a lovely and talented dominatrix here in Los Angeles. This was something very new for me. I was pretty nervous at first, but I had a very awesome time. We worked with a really cool photographer. She was able to twist me into something of a human pretzel, and then bind me into that position using the rope. Using mime skills and super double jointed flexibilities we were able to do some beautiful stuff. It makes for some super cool contortionist-bondage images. Once she was finished tying me up I was stuck/helpless and trapped in that position. It was then that she applied the nipple clamps and began playing with me for the camera (it was very exciting). WOW! :-) The pictures are very artistic and the whole project felt like a collaborative effort between very creative people.
It was really quite an amazing experience and felt like a real adventure. I would love to do more stuff like this. I will post more pictures soon.

**Info on Hemp Rope-
Hemp rope is the highest quality natural fiber rope on the market. This hemp rope is organic, fair trade, and processed with allergen free and animal free oils. It is all 100% vegan and animal friendly. It is conditioned using a special ten step process.
Industrial hemp is made from the plant, Cannabis Sativa. This means it is “true hemp” (unlike lower grade Manila hemp which is made from bananas). The raw rope is of the highest quality Romanian hemp rope.
Hemp is very beneficial to the environment.

No comments: