Sunday, July 12, 2009

Slasher Der Nacht (the night slasher) German Gore-Horror



Slasher Der Nacht (The Night Slasher): a German Slasher/Art film
starring Jim Tavare' (Tom the Innkeeper: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban), and featuring Maria Olsen (Hedona: Dragonquest) and myself (Guard #6: The Day the Earth Stopped). Directed by "M", Slasher Der Nacht is a SICK END FILMS production.
I had so much doing this film. This is only one scene, there are many more. I will be posting/sharing new (bloodier) clips soon.
One of the reasons I personally love SICK END FILMS: Every time we work together, there is always plenty of delicious vegan food provided (for me). I also love the SICK END'S extreme blood/gore, experimental film-making, talented artists, risks, and great passion for creating. I must say though, being a vegan and working in low-budget/indie/experimental film-making isn't always easy. Oftentimes the food on set/craft services is an important component of a film/movie gig, especially if you are a struggling artist (like me). The SICK END made sure I had not only great meals, but good snacks throughout the day as well. The day of this shoot w/ Jim Tavare', I had Marinated Teriyaki Tofu from Whole Foods. The sides were Vegan Potato Salad and Kale. They also had fresh fruit, Veggie chips, organic chips and salsa, and vegan chocolate chip cookies! M and his amazing team of SICK END necromaniacs are quite thoughtful, generous, terrifying, and a delight to collaborate with.

Open mouth torture is performed in the film using a Dental Re-tractor. It looks very brutal, but it actually wasn't too bad.

No comments: